Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2007 08:28:59 -0600

I think I didn’t give enough specifics so have received questions.  Since I
won’t be available to answer questions for several days, I will give a few
more details:

I was diagnosed in 1995.

I had a biopsy after one year and it was healthy.

I had another one when I had a colonoscopy (routine) about 3 years ago
(healthy then).

I had the last one a couple weeks ago while checking out other issues and
the doc wanted to make sure the diet was in compliance (still healthy).

I receive the low-gluten communion at least once a week and have been for
probably 1 ½ years.  I put the wafer/host in a pyx (container for communion
wafer) so it is never cross contaminated.  It is consecrated with the other
and it is given to me by the priest to remove from the pyx.  It has worked
great.

I hope this helps.  If I still haven’t answered your questions, please be
patient until I am again available.  Thanks.

Sharon

*******
*******