ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2007 09:29:28 -0600
Mary,

I was using Romans 10:17 and I personally believe that you cannot understand
anything in Scripture without the Holy Spirit when it comes to spiritual
things.  This means, therefore, if you are reading, or studying the
Scriptures, when you get something out of it that applies personally to you,
then it is the Holy Spirit revealing it.  He may used Scriptural text or He
may speak in your thoughts.  If it is in our thoughts, it will be confirmed
somewhere within Scripture at least in some way.

Phil.