ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Chipmunks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2007 07:18:42 +0200
I guess we are. Still, I wish I was much more of a praygirl! It does
not come natural to me at all sometimes - and I wish I had a got
infiltration like others do!

I wish I knew better how to "pray big" - but then I came across a
song the other week that said something like "prayer is just as big
as God is and that is a good message! <g>

Since this thread started out with my requesting prayer for Ned, let
me just give you guys a quick update. Ned's cough has been better
some this ppast week and he went to see his pulmonologist to discuss
the results of his followup Ct scan last week and there was no change
from the one done back in January. IN this case, no news is good
news, of course and therefore reason to praise God. The pulmonologist
thinks the nodules are scar tissue from some previous lung condition
and the cough is due to a combination of acid reflux and allergy. He
scheduled another CT six months down the road and changed Ned's
antihistamine to a different one and Ned is to see a cardiologist
about the calcification in his one aorta.

It is so good that there is no malignancy but Ned wants to know what
is causing the cough that has been with him for more than half a year
and none of the treatment so far has been really effective.

"Pray! Pray! Pray! still seems appropriate. Please continue to do so.
Ned says he very much appreciates you guys praying for him.

I've really been learning a lot aabout prayer over the last year or
so and it is just awesome that we can pray for each other regardless
of where we are and what we do.

Love in Christ,

Doris