ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2007 15:52:03 +0100
Sharon,

I pray God will give you peace where you are, whether it's another two days
or two times so many years . . ..

I'll pray with you about keeping in the right place and moving as and when .
. ..

Love in Him:

--
Carol - Reading, UK

To you, o Lord, I lift up my soul;
In You I trust, o my God.  . . .."  PS25:1-2 NIV.