ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2007 16:40:39 -0500
Hi Mari,

I just heard that there were some bomb threats lately as well. This
is horrible.

I feel sorry for those students who had to deal with this and for
those who were also injured and killed.

This reminds me of the Columbine shooting.

Lord, Please be with these people in this Virginia Tech University,
and please give them comfort and peace. Lord, please comfort them and
let them know they are Your children and that you will protect them.
In His precious Name, I pray. Amen.

In His Love,
Pat Ferguson