ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2007 19:46:25 -0500
Hi Q!

Hey, that sounds like a board game I used to have thirty years or
more ago! But I digress.

I started out on the Internet in 1998 with DOS, Net-Tamer and
dial-up. I lived in a itty bitty town in South Central Illinois. They
finally got one Internet Service Provider, and we were in  Hog
Heaven! Everybody was in Windas but me, but they saw what Net-Tamer
would do, and they set me up with it.

Anyhow, I met this thing called Mari sitting over here, and we met on
the Internet E-Mail list in Windows, mind you, in 1999. The list was
called Blind-Friends. But I digress again!

After moving up here to Milwaukee after my Sweetie died, I was on
another dial-up service or two. But! Then? But then?
Blblblblblblblblblblblblblblbut then! Along came DSL! Dial-up to
hell! We got DSL! We love DSL! Along came D S, DSL!

Now, what parody is that song from? Come on Quagi, you can do it! You
old bald thing you! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

The Princesses