ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2007 19:28:49 -0500
Hi Lyn!

Yes, I do. I found another one under my bed, so I had to go out and
get a cage for them. They like to eat celery, carrot tops, beet
greens, in fact, all kinds of greens, canary seed, stale bread, and
bits of cheese. I have named them Phibble and Tribble. They're really
fun to play with! They don't crawl, they roll, and their hearing is
better than that of a dog.

LOVE IN CHRIST,

Mari.

P.S. Everyone knows I'm purple so I've left off writing it.