ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2007 23:16:39 -0500
Dear Kathy,

I shall be praying for the lost items so your daughter can start
working! Wow! I had my purse stolen once, lost all my cards and
stuff, including my Social Security card, debit card, Transit Plus
card, Illinois State ID, Medicare card, you name it. And the praise
report here was that whoever took my debit card had fun with it until
I noticed everything was missing, so canceled that and no charges
were forced upon me! Thank You Jesus!

LOVE AND GOD'S GRACE TO YOU,
Reeva Parry.