ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2007 17:03:27 -0600
Hi,

I have a friend, I'll call her J, who goes to Daybreak with me.  It sounds
like she's been abused for most of her life.  Over time, I've heard her talk
about her and her mom not getting along, fighting, verbal abuse, and
negative statements her mom would make if J. tried to move somewhere else,
as in, "noncompliant."  It has taken a long time, but yesterday she
announced that she had support to help her get out of this living situation,
and eventually regain her guardianship.  I'd told her before that we at my
house still have a room open, and I'd introduced her to Blanca when she was
my guest at the Thanksgiving Dinner this last year.  She didn't seem ready
then, but now she might be.  J thinks that her mom will be angry and say
negative things to try to keep her from going through with moving away.  I
am afraid for her, but J did tell me that the other night, she had the sense
of peace, that things are going to change.  so please add J to your prayer
list.

Heavenly Father, please protect J, and have your way in her life, and please
soften her mom's heart, and don't let this process be more difficult than
necessary!  Satan, in The Name of The Lord Jesus Christ, I bind you and cast
you out!  You will not hinder J from moving forward in her life!  And lord,
while I'm at it, please soften the heart of anyone who wants to harm Lauren!
In Jesus' Name, Amen!

Sharon
Sharon