ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2007 09:18:47 -0400
Hi Guys,
Thanks so much for your prayers.  We have found her school ID, but we
still need everything else.  It would also be wonderful if the
replacement birth certificate arrived today in the mail.  If she has
that, and the school ID, I believe that she will be able to go back
to work and then we can begin replacing all the other documents, but
that goes at a turtle's pace, as you know.  The maddening thing is
that I know that it's all in the house!  Why it isn't where it should
be is a wonder in and of itself, but we have to deal with what we have.
Thanks again for praying.
Kathy