ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2007 09:46:19 -0400
Hi Mari,
I have had many rough nights and they are scary and they exhaust you.  I was
sleeping and I am sorry I was not awake to talk to you when you needed to
talk.  You asked what I do on nights like that?  I read my Bible, I pray,
and I get on the computer, and sometimes I pace the floor.  I do continue to
pray at times like this and that does help but there are times when nothing
seems to help.  I know that we are never alone and no matter how it feels to
us our Lord Jesus is with us and He will never leave us.  I hope you were
able to sleep some at least.
Huggs and prayers coming your way.
Virgie and Hoshi