ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 21:34:35 -0600
About 9 PM, John called me from his hospital room.  They did move him into
the other area.  He has been eating well, had little, if any pain, of course
they keep him medicated, but he talked to me on the phone for 10 minutes and
I said, "Your voice sounds better than before.  He said, I feel 20 years
younger.  So lots to be thankful for.  What I said is happening, too.  He
tells everybody who Jesus Christ is.

Phil.