ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2007 13:30:43 -0600
Well, bummer.  I know finding transportation is sure an issue with churches
unfortunately.  I had a church once that said if I could get there they
might be able to get me home.  They were less than 10 minutes from my house
by car.  Sunday buses made it more than 2 and a half hours.  Yet they
advertised how many people came to them from all over the metro area.  Guess
that didn't include almost next door by vcar.  Anyway, thank God for the
churches that do have a clue about the need for transportation for some of
us.  There really are some out there.

Vicki
Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
      And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge
Him, And He shall direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)