ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2007 14:39:42 -0600
Thanks yawl for the prayer support on the gig. It went pretty well. I only
messed up once second song  noticeably and one other time semi-noticeably
but over all it went very well. I was competing with wind howling in the
mike, sirens and Harley's but  I survived and managed a few bucks in the
tip jar and a small compensation from the farmer's market organization. A
few folks came up afterwrds with compliments, which I thought was nice
considering most people came and went as they bought gstuff and there
weren't that many folks to begin with just hanging out. Again thanks. I
wanted to see how this one went before signing up to future venues, and so
far I'll continue as led. Again thanks.

sBrad