ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2007 07:31:27 -0500
Hi John!

Eating meat sacrificed to idols? Hmmm? Christians don't do that sort
of thing! Now, I'm not being sarcastic here, but why would you
include that in your message? I eat meat all the time, but to my
knowledge, it isn't a sacrifice to an idol. If I thought it were, I
certainly wouldn't eat it! It would gross me out big-time!

LOVE IN CHRIST,

Reeva Parry, writing for myself this time.