ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2007 09:51:49 -0700
Hi there,

These are the plain hard facts.  "Churchianity" is a far cry from
what OUR PRECIOUS LORD         would have, or could have wished
for.  It is diminated by the wealthy, the well-groomed, the big
shots, and those who aspire to such.  It is a mockery and
"Churchianty" will pay and pay dearly for it's many, many TRANSGRESSIONS.

Go to any big church and it seems like you have entered a fashon
show, where bobbles sparkle, and the aromas of clashing perfumes
almost makes you gag.  I DO NOT go in for the glitzy approach in a
church.  That's why I wear sweats or other casual ware.  OUR LORD
loves the heart, the Soul and the Spirit and not all of the
coverings, jewels, and ritzy perfumes!!

IN THE LOVE OF THE RADIANT ONE,

skweeky, purple Mari