ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2007 06:03:43 -0400
Hi April,
I sent a private message to Marilyn and welcomed her to the list and let her
know I am praying for her.  I sent the message privately in order to try to
keep the list trafic down as I believe Phil wanted us to do.  If I
misunderstood Phil's message then I apologize to Phil and the list.
Virgie and Hoshi