BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yes, we set off an A-bomb but we are really sorry about it.
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2006 15:14:17 -0200
Eric,

LOL!

A few years back I had a scenario where I was talking to the mason's
boss over the cell while I was standing next to the mason who was
talking on the cell to his boss that I was trying to get across the
Polish/English language gap that BIG STORM coming up the East Coast,
meaning hurricane on the way we need to get the brick parapet on the
bank wall sewed up real quick was not quite the same as talking about
Glaciers of the Ice Age... another big storm. We worked a 20 hour shift
that day into the night, I never left the scene and had to keep the push
on, and though the wind picked up and stuff started blowing all over the
roof we never did get a big storm. They did seem a little bit put out
when the wind picked up.

][<en