ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2007 16:41:54 -0500
Hi Loving Family,

I thought it was about time I sent you all a bunch of lovings and
squeezings, before you all forget what they are like. <smile>

You are all precious to me, and I love you all a whole bunch. Please
don't forget that.

Please know that I'm praying for all of you and for your prayer requests.

Please pray about the surprise Birthday party I'm having for Vernon
on Monday. His Birthday is on Tuesday, but since we have Mondays off,
I felt it was best to do it on that day.

Please pray that I get all the things done for this party that I need
to, such as house cleaning and such.

I'll have to tell him on Sunday night, as he has to take some
medicine on Monday a few hours before he eats, so please pray that I
can get everything I need for the party without him knowing it until
the right time.

Also, please pray for hisbrother Dean. He is taking some acid reflux
medicine now, and they told him it might make him sick. We're suppose
to go out to supper on Saturday night for Vernon's birthday, but we
might not now.

Please pray that Dean is going to be okay. I'm worried about him.

Please pray for Dean's wife, Betty. She's having trouble with her
back, and she has to have treatments 3 times a week.

Please pray for Vernon that he stays well and safe. I worry about him
so much. He's feeling fine.

Please pray that he has the best Birthday ever. I want for him to
always be happy. I love Vernon with all my heart.

I have to cancel my Schwawns order, because Vernon does not want me
to use my discover card any more, and I don't have any money.

I also have to cancel the one thing that is on back order, that I
ordered from Lane Bryant, which is a Palazzo pants and top. It's not
that expensive, but I have to cancel it anyway.

I'm certainly not asking for pitty, either. Not at all. <smile>

I always worry about everything, and I feel kind of anxious today,
and a little down. I don't know why either. There's no reason to be
anxious or down.

Thanks much.

Loving you all,
Pat Ferguson