ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2007 21:57:53 -0700
Hi there wittwe wuving one skweezy,

Thank you so much for praying for and with them.  As I said in the
post which Miss Reeves so lovingly wrote for me ... I forgot what I
was saying.  O dear, what can the
mamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamatter beebeeebeebeebeebeebeebee!!
teeteeteeheeteeheehehehehehehehehehehawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhaw!!

Loves and skweezeez,

poiple Mari, goin'

nutstststststststststststststststststtstststststststststststststststststs..