ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2007 22:36:37 -0600
Vicki,

Jesus has already made all things right.  He made you.  That isn't a joke.
It is the truth.  Tonight I told someone, as we discussed this blind thing,
that when people say, Oh, you have accepted, or adjusted to your blindness
so well, I nearly thro up.  I want to say, Me?  I have never adjusted to my
blindness and I never will.  I am adjusting to Jesus and the way He thinks
and one thing I know for a fact.  Jesus ain't blind and He has told me more
than once, You are like me now.  That's good enough for me.  In fact, one
time, Jesus even said, You are not blind now.  I never doubted Him when He
said it then and I don't doubt Him now either.