ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 21:48:39 -0600
thanks for sharing, Jenn!  Perhaps God is telling to wait also, for a better
living situation.  I need to keep my "assumption slate" blank, not assuming
that He'll always want me in a place where I don't really want to be.  I'm
still learning that The lord wants me to feel good, be happy and joyful, and
have things or projects to enjoy.  I tend to be negative and say, "Yeah
yeah, a lot of the things I like aren't good for me, and the healthier
things don't taste as good."  He reminds me, "O taste and see that The Lord
is good!"

Sharon