Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2007 17:09:45 -0400

Many individuals with Celiac Disease also have other food intolerances.  York
Allergy Labs, now known as Optimum Health Labs, has been an important
resource for detecting IgG antibodies to other foods.  However, my recent
experience with this company has been much less than positive.  I have been
waiting for over 4 months to get back my results.  Numerous phone calls and
emails over the last mont have gone unanswered.