ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2007 10:40:10 -0500
Lord, Please provide all the funds to make this project happen. Lord,
I'm asking that you allow this mission to take place. Lord, Please
bless Phil and this ministry abundantly with endless amounts of money
flowing in to make this happen. I ask this in Your Precious name,
Amen. Thank You Lord for what you are about to do in Phil's life and
in his ministry and new Church.

Lovingly,
Pat Ferguson