ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2007 16:50:34 -0600
Sharon,

I'll have to check with my son.  I had all my 1200 plus tapes boxed up and
stored in my basement in a storage room because my office had no more room
for all those cassette albums.  We fixed that storage room up, painted it,
laid carpent, and made it into a bedroom for our 11 year old grandson
because he wanted his own room downstairs.  So, we moved everything out,
threw most things away, and my son moved the tape boxes into his garage.  I
have an index of all my tapes so I can look up the number, go down to his
garage, and see if that tape is still grouped together in the boxes.
Hopefully, it is still there.  I'll have to figure gold wave out to put it
into an file and convert it to an mp3 file.  It is one of the most unusual
stories I have ever heard.  The only thing that comes close to it is Kenneth
Hagins testimony of healing and, oh, shoot.  I cannot remember that guy's
name who wrote about intercessory prayer I read many years ago.  If it comes
to me, I'll post it.  His name just won't come to mind at the moment.  Well,
come to think of it, Smith Wigglesworth definite ranks right up their with
the weird miracles, that's for sure.

Phil.