ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2007 20:45:22 -0400
Hi Rhonda,
I am praying for her friend.  I am praying for you and Mark as well.
Virgie and Hoshi
From: The Diaz Family
To: Terri Dominick ; Sharon & Rance Norris ; Ann Irizarry ; Abe & Sandra
Diaz ; Bill & Janice Herrle ; Don Chinnici ; Marie Crenshaw ; LaJessica
Mendoza ; Timberly Tolley ; Perry Foy ; Jody VanCleve ; Lou Irrazary ; ben
fox ; Brian Goff ; Bob Shaw ; Tim Edmiston ; Tim Colwell ; Janet Santman ;
Josh & Marilyn Gomez ; Craig Ackerman ; Fran Shaw ; Christine Fox ; Mrs.
Watts ; Kevin Turner ; shanna hoyt ; Rainna Crenshaw ; Summer Gunn ; Ivan
Soto ; Jeff VanCleve ; Dale Geiger ; Bill Goff ; Douglas Holmes ; jude sisk
; fawn sisk ; Lyn and Triston Hunt
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 9:28 AM
Subject: Prayer Request for Lou's friend Celines

Good Morning everyone, Lou has requested prayer for his friend Celines. She
is expecting a child and recent testing of the baby returned positive for
Spinal Bifida (it is a birth defect in which the bones of the spine
(vertebrae) do not form properly around the spinal cord). Celines will
undergo further testing. Please pray for the Lord's peace over her and her
family. Most of all, if sickness is present, pray that our Great Healer
completely heals her child before birth. Thank you all.

Be Blessed,

Sandra Perez-Diaz

3:49 PM

7:54 AM