ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2007 10:27:09 -0500
Hi Bobbi!

Welcome to The Electronic Church family.

My name is Reeva Parry, and I will be 60 in November. I'm a widow of
a little over six years.

I love amateur radio, computing and trying to find live streaming
music on-line, watching TV movies (I hate, hate, hate commercials),
eating, sleeping, talking on the phone, and making friends and
reacquainting myself with old friends, too.

Glad to have you with us!

LOVE IN JESUS THE CHRIST,
Reeva Parry