ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kim Etheridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2007 18:24:10 -0500
Hi. My name is Kim Etheridge. I'm 34 years old, and female. My hobbies are
surfing the Internet, visiting interesting websites, especially if they're
owned by a friend of mine, joining unrestricted chat lists, joining free
home business opportunities, such as paid surveys, bowling, and lots more.
If anyone would like to contact me off list, my email address is
You can use the same address to add me to your Msn, although I confess that
I'm not on MSN much anymore. My Skype name, for those who have Skype is
Sunny2362. Thanks, and I hope to make lots of friends on this list.