From:
Sue Foss <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2007 06:56:13 -0700

Over the years there have been several postings by some of us about
multiple food allergies/intolerances.

Has anybody found anything more recently that addresses the problem
of people who react to almost all, if not all foods? I am sure that
there is an unidentified or unnamed autoimmune problem. I am running
out of ideas of how to research this on the internet.

As for myself, my reactions are worse--now on the level of higher
blood pressure after eating many foods, pain, stinging, rashes,
usually on one side of the body, sore throats, trouble breathing, too
cold, too hot, pressure in my spine and neck just to name a few.

I already know the information about strengthening the gut, etc. so
am not in need of that at this time. I am desperate to get my body to
a place where I can tolerate the supplements for leaky gut, etc. I'll
appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks.

Sue