Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2007 15:56:00 -0500
7bit
From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>

A posting earlier today set me in motion because I too needed to find out if
Fexofenadine, a generic for Allegra, is indeed GF.  My pharmacist at
Walgreen's had not been very helpful.  He told me that there will probably
be a different source of Fexofenadine every time I get my 90 day RX filled.

After Googling around,  I found their website, but no mention of gluten
anywhere.  I found this link page
http://www.drreddys.com/coverview/contactus.htm  with phone numbers all over
the world, and at the bottom is one in N. America.

I called the phone number in North Carolina, who gave me another number
which is toll free.  It is 888-375-3784.  At that number I was told to hold
for a Medical Information Pharmacist.  When she came on the line, she needed
my name, phone number and zip code before she would answer my question.

She was very nice, and seemed to know what gluten is.  She said there is no
gluten or casein in this product.  The starch used is corn starch.

I hope these phone numbers help you if you need to contact Dr. Reddy's Lab.
It is manufactured in India, and I never found an e-mail address to ask my
question.

Anne Barfield
San Antonio, Texas
 <http://www.chickenparadise.com/> www.chickenparadise.com