From:
Dan Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2007 12:50:15 -0500
Joyce, Ann and Phillip,

Thank you for the suggestions. I took my wife's monitor and set it up on my
computer and got the same effect. So it appears that the problem may be with
the video card (?) - at least, it doesn't seem to be the monitor itself
since my wife's monitor works beautifully with her computer.

Thanks again for your help.

Dan Crawford