C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2008 05:54:10 -0400
*Shudders* That's exactly what I was thinking!  But I would imagine they
would try to move into a remote area of Mexico. Out of reach of the US
authorities.  Not sure how the Mexican government like it, but they have
their hands full fighting corruption and gangs at the moment, so presumably
the sect would be able to settle there.

(I wouldn't be surprised if that's one of the goals of the sect - to get
everyone out of the US as fast as they can).

Kat