C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2007 22:57:35 +0100
On Tuesday 09 October 2007 19:04:36 Linda Macaulay wrote:
> Kyle,
>
> Love that "sex accident" story line.  I wish I was more of a jokester
> and could get away with a comment like that!
>
> Linda

Yeah Kyle, I always reuse my "bon mots".

I remember at one job interview we got onto whether I could drive, and when I
said "Yes" he interjected:-

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but do you have a lot of accidents?"

To which I replied.

"No, but I do see a surprising number in my rear view mirror."

After he gained his breath from almost collapsing laughing he offered me the
job on the spot.
(Its now my stock answer to similar questions!!)

Cheers

Deri