C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2007 15:22:08 -0600
List,

Another thing we're fighting on the University of Wyoming campus is the
removal of accessible parking.  The lot where I park has accessible spaces
on one side and regular spaces on the other side.  A person who has a
reserved (non-accessible) space is moving their office into our building.
With the move, they will get a reserved space in the lot by our building.
The university's transit and parking people decided to convert one of the
accessible spaces (which are usually full) for this reserved space, rather
than one of the other spaces, which are frequently only half full, or less.
On top of that, the non-accessible spaces are usually in use only for an
hour or so at a time

Kendall

depends on the unreasonable man.

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950