C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2007 16:22:32 -0700
well kendall, you know everyone is different. with me
after i could not get the baclofen to work, and three
sureries on my hands. when the doc discovered that it
was in the elbows and sholders and then that i'ld
pulled out 2 or 3 dysk in the neck to the point of
herniated them, yes, he said you got to get out of
there.
  i still have pain in the arms and hands but not as
bad. and the botox in the neck is helping relieve the
strain there.

   a neuro at the emory motion disorder clinic said no
surgery what so ever in the neck, with those muscles
puling in so many directyions i would never recover.
   and then the ortho there said he would not touch my
elbows. emory is a nationally know hospital so those
are good doctors.
  there was not much more for me to do. i'd have liked
to have been able to work until i was 65.
   i can not tell you about janet.
--- "Kendall D. Corbett" <[log in to unmask]>

=== message truncated ===

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.