From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2008 23:03:43 -0500
That makes sense. I never use the control button either, I do the same thing
and have the 2 speaker setup with the matching one on the main since I
usually use that for HF and my old radio shack speaker that sounds great on
FM on the sub side, and 1 is to my left and the other to my right. I think I
have it. It might be something fun to mess around with when the weather's
nicer.