From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2007 15:03:14 -0400
Luckily with my TM-271, both of them, I can run them on high power in a
normal QSO for quite a while and do just as you say, put a finger on the
heat sink for quite a while and the mobile one isn't even vented very well
because of where I had to put it. It doesn't get hot at all and the other
one really never has at events I've set it up at either.