From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2007 09:10:09 -0500
Hi;
Since I too have r8 adventures I wonder what problem your local ham had with
it?  If I could have kept it up it was fine.  Didn't give me any band
coverage below 40 meters but electrically it was great.  Mechanically its
performance was another matter.  Wonder if your acquaintance had mechanical
or performance problems with his?
Richard