From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2007 15:49:41 -0600
aquire some ferrite toroids and pass the speaker audio feed wires through a
couple of them several times.
You can get these at electronic supply shops or on ebay.
There are certain types that are better for blocking HF frequencies, and
some are better for higher freqs, but they do work very well indeed.
You could also try coiling up any excess speaker wire into a 6 inch round
coil....sometimes this works as well.
I have heard of some guys having luck with grounding the computer case as
well, since the RF is sometimes getting into the sound card and not the
speakers.
73
Colin, V A6BKX