From:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2007 10:25:17 -0700
Hi,

One thing you might try if you can locate them is to get some
ferrite rods from an electronics place and wind your speaker wires
around the rod.  Sometimes this can help.  Also, try winding the
power cords around ferrite rods.

I haven't gottten any of these things for a long while, but as I
remember, the  rods which are probably less than a foot long are
something like 3 dollars a piece.
I've tried them in similar situations and they did help and in some
cases even eliminated the problem entirely.

Don   W6SMB