From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2007 19:48:03 -0400
Maybe so, but Office 2007 really just embodies the design philosophy of
Microsoft in Windows Vista, so you'd think they would address both
things.  Besides, I cannot understand why GW Micro can rise to the
challenge with a fraction of the development staff.

I think it is that Freedom Scientific has stuck their fingers into too many
pots to do a good job with any one of them.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]