From:
Christoph Bungard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2007 23:36:35 +0200
Hi everyone,

I have been using a Yeasu VY7R HT for one year now. When I purchased this
gadget, I also bought the data cable and the software that comes with it.

While the software for the VX5R was accessible to JAWS users by all means,
the software for the VX7 is not. There is an alternative to the Yeasu
software called the VY7 Commander. That software, however, does not seem to
be that accessible either. Now, I have been wondering, if there are any JAWS
scripts available to be used either with the Yeasu Programmer or the VX7
Commander. Any help would be appreciated.

vy 73 de Christoph, DF9WM