From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2007 15:08:36 -0400
    Steve:

You are right. ...   The documents the students send me tend to be MS word
documents.  In fact, I require that on my syllabi for assignments, since
these are the easiest for me to work with.

What I might do here, just for the heck of it, is prepare a document on the
laptop in office 2007, and see if I can read it on an office 2003 machine.

I'll let you know what I find out.

73 from tom Behler: KB8TYJ