Date:
Tue, 8 May 2007 12:53:56 -0500
i suppose that would depend on what band or bands you want to be on, for a 2
meter ht i'd suggest the thk2at.  I have owned that one for a short while
and absolutely loved it, for a 2 meter mobile i'd also go with kenwood, the
model number is tm-271 i believe
as for multi-band radios or another single band other than 2m, i wouldnt be
able to suggest a radio for that

http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/3833