From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2007 12:49:42 -0400
Hi.

After reading through the insytructional/materials/cheat sheets, I have a
question.  Maybe I missed it, but is there some way to turn the volume up
on the UT102 voice synthesizer.  It isn't loud enough to be audible over
normal receiver audio and the only way I can use it now is to close the
squelch, hit the button, and then open the squelch again.  I'd like to make
it about twice as loud as it apparently is by default.  Anyone have this
problem and solved it?

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK