From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2007 23:10:30 -0400
Hi, all.

I have been having a problem programming my TMV7A with a laptop computer,
the memory programming software, and the required interface cable.

Everything seems to work very well when doing the programming with my main
PC, but when I switch to the laptop, I consistently get an error message
that reads something like "communications time-out error".

Both the main PC and the laptop have Windows XP, and they both use comport 1
for the programming. ... I even checked the laptop for com ports, and com
port 1 is the one that is checked.

My laptop is a Dell Lattitude 610.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I might get the software and
programming cable to work with the laptop.

73 and thanks as always from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ
Big Rapids, MI