From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2007 05:48:23 -0400
Hi Don;

I have never tried it however, I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work.

The first thing you need to do is use your mouse cursor and find out just
what com port the USB to serial adapter is using.

I have a radio shack brand and it seems to work just fine.

After that, you need to be certain that the com port for the TNC is the same
as the com port for the USB to serial adapter.

Then, you should be good to go.

73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389