From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2007 09:07:28 -0700
We use both typewriters and ribbons with no problem in our offices and
by far they have a competitive edge over other high tech solutions.  One
message and one envelope are much more readily done on typewriter than
with the networked printers and pc.

AS FOR DUPLICATES, Get some NCR paper and give one copy of the message
to the individual it is for and retain the second.

I did this kind of work for real money for a department of 130
individuals who never liked to answer their phones themselves first.
Sheeesh.

-----
BRETT WINCHESTER
208-639-8386