ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2007 15:54:07 +0100
Ah, I'm in good company then.  I'd dare to suggest that my dressing for
church is a step towards going and often, in that time, I'm thinking about
the time we'll have and committing myself and the day to Him, as I step out
and meet my friends . . ..  I certainly don't want to dress to please
others.  <Smile>

--
Carol