ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2007 09:15:49 -0600
Kathy,

Praying for miracles for Liz and for your mortgage.  I know how Liz feels.
I have crooked teeth which were never able to be straightened due to our
family's lack of funds and insurance's unwillingness to pay.  I pray God
will do something special for Liz in this regard.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
or subscribe to my podcast at